Tuesday, September 2, 2008

McCain's Voice Mail to Palin Leaked to Press


------------------
Listen here ----------------- As many of you know I'm pretty pissed that Cheney isn't running for president but if this is the kinda crazy stuff we are in for, THEN count me in! I mean the guy already has Cain in his name so from an evil side he is already golden for me. But I want to see a little more evil before he gets my vote. I'm not asking for much....maybe drilling in Alaska or give no bid contracts to human trafficers, but no candidate is ever after the dark rocker vote and it's pissing me off. Although they do say God bless America all the time, they are never specific on which God......very crafty.... touché politics...touché.




No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.