Thursday, September 4, 2008

Danzig is broke!

Dear Diary,

As much as the royalties might have brought in, lately I have been a little broke. The bad economy is starting to take its effect of evil rockers.

The first thing to go were the chickens that were being sacrificed. It's not really the 7 chickens a week running around with no heads that really cost a lot, it was the chicken handler that I had to let go. Hernandez was a dear friend and I'm going to miss him. I hope he finds a job soon in these troubled times. His people skills were lacking--but man could he chop a chickens head off with maximum tribute to the dark overlords.

Second to go was the blood fountain in the bathroom. The "BF" as I calls it. For now it is just being turned off, not taken out. I just can't afford to bribe that doctor to steal blood for me anymore. Sigh.

To make extra money I applied for a job at the GOP but I haven't heard anything back yet. I can only hope I don't have to do anything drastic. Phong the goat herder is getting worried, and I don't blame him.

Danzig (is broke)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.