Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Amazing Screw-On Head




Dear Diary,

Another busted night. I haven't been feeling myself lately. I don't know if I told you but last month I didn't sleep very well. I tried everything to try and get some Z's but nothing worked. Finally I changed the black satin sheets with the skulls on them to the fuzzy winter sheets with the skulls on them and I felt a lot better. The only remaining problem was that I didn't have matching pajamas. All mine had stupid coffins and pentagrams on the and totally clashed. So I called the old Chinese lady that makes my custom footie pajamas and ordered up a pair of fuzzy footie skull pajamas. It took a couple weeks but they finally came and now I've been oversleeping and having strange dreams.
Anyways, after my Willow debacle I decided to try and pick up something more recent to watch. I searched the internet for something my style. I stumbled across The Amazing Screw-On Head. It's based off of a comic by Mike Mignola (he also created Hellboy) and was described as a "A love triangle between a zombie, a robot, and a vampire." so I had to check it out.

It's been a little cold lately to go out and since I don't currently own any shirts that fit my massive muscles I was almost forced to go out in my brand new footie pajamas.... in the cold! Luckily The whole cartoon is on google video for your viewing pleasure! I'm going to have to say my favorite quote was "More intelligent people should be cremated for National Security.". In any case the cartoon is great it had a monkey with a machine gun, a zombie with a suit on and they even summonrd a demi-god! Keen! But of course just like all commercial media, the thing gets killed. They never tell it how it really would be. That demi-god would have kick some major ass but "Hollywood" probably got in the way. pfft, politics man. I would have lasted longer than that thing with my Jeet Kune Do! I would have kicked that screw on head right in the face! No one wants a face full of evil footie pj's....nobody! Anyway the thing is barely 20 mins! Thank a demi-god I didn't go buy it or else I would have really upset! I would have probably used all caps in the post or put an evil subliminal message in it......hmmmmm.... maybe I'll do that anyway. If I did it's too late. You are my slave.

Danzig (Kicks demi-god ass)

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.