Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My presidential endorsement


I apologize I have not done this sooner, but I always wait for Ted Kennedy to make his announcement before I make mine. I would like to endorse Dick Cheney as the President for the 2008 election.
I know what you all are going to say "Danzig, stop trying to bring about the end of the world.", but I'm a dreamer. These last four years I really thought it was going to happen, it always seemed that Armageddon was right around the corner. Hell on earth was one more pre-emptive strike away. But it never happened. damn it I swear give 4 more years....just 4 more years of just Cheney fully in charge with anyone else as Vice President and I promise the fire and brimstone will be coming.
Even though they didn't promise anything last time. Even though I didn't hear them say "We are going to blow the world up a super duper Armageddon trip" but come on... really..... am I alone? Was I the only waiting for the evil to rain down? I don't think so. In any case 4 more years ought to solve this whole.....normal earth thing. Bring on the Hellfire! Cheney 2008!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.